Platinum Checking Account
The ideal checking account for the Ledyard client with a banking relationship across multiple banking products. This checking account gives you access to all the best that Ledyard has to offer. Enjoy exclusive benefits, including special deposit rates and reduced service fees.
RECEIVE OUR BEST
DEPOSIT & LOAN RATES
MONTHLY FEE WAIVER
ATM FEE REFUNDS
- Receive our best deposit and loan rates
- Free Cashier’s Checks
- Free “Safety paper” Checks OR 50% off other “personal sized” checks
- Reimbursement of 4 ATM fees per month charged by other financial institutions for the use of non-Ledyard ATMs
- Ledyard will not assess its own fee for use of non-Ledyard ATMs
- Complimentary review of investments by Ledyard Financial Advisors
- $20 Monthly Service Charge per statement cycle. Charge is automatically waived for $20,000 in combined deposit account balances
- Make everyday purchases the easy way with a Ledyard Bank Platinum Debit card
- No fees for debit card replacement, stop payments, or incoming domestic wire transfers
- Waive transfer fee for OD LOC/Savings Account
Platinum Money Market and Platinum Savings
Learn about our exclusive introductory Money Market offer! Whatever you're saving for, we can help you get there.
Platinum CD Special
A limited time offer to earn more with a Ledyard CD. Please visit one of our financial centers to learn more and open your CD.
$25,000 new money required as part of opening deposit. Client must have a Platinum Checking Account to qualify, fees may apply. Penalty may apply for early withdrawal. *Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 2/2/23.
Platinum Credit Card
Two options to best suit your needs: Cash Rewards Platinum or Rewards Platinum Visa
Apply for a credit card online here or visit any of our banking offices and we'll help you through the application process.
- 1% cash back on all purchases - unlimited earnings OR
- 1 point per dollar spent - unlimited earnings and points never expire
- No annual fee
- 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
Personal and business banking relationships within the retail bank are subject to FDIC insurance coverage limits. Investment, tax and wealth management services offered by Ledyard Financial Advisors are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by the Bank or any affiliate, and are subject to investment risk including the possible loss of principal amount invested.