How to Submit
We encourage you to highlight our wonderful and unique communities, the natural beauty and character of our regions.
To enter your photo, we recommend you:
- Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ledyardbank
- Follow our page and like the contest post so you'll see who wins
- Paste your photo into the contest post comment section. Please name your photo file using your first and last name and region. (i.e., jane.doe.1.Concord) Up to 3 entries per person.
July 1st through July 31st. Deadline is midnight on July 31st.
What Will You Win?
Good Will! Thirteen winning photos will be selected and featured in our 2022 calendar. If your photo is selected, you'll receive a calendar or course! And if your photo is selected as a Regional Winner, you’ll be awarded the opportunity for Ledyard to donate $1000 in your name to a local charitable organization!
Regional Winners: one photo from each of the Upper Valley, Lake Sunapee and the Greater Concord regions will be chosen as a Regional Winner and awarded the opportunity for Ledyard National Bank to donate $1000 in the winner's name to a local charitable organization. A list of qualifying charitable organizations will be provided by Ledyard National Bank, from which winners can select their beneficiary organization.
Judging of all submitted photography will be blind – the name of the photographer will not be known by the judging panel. Decisions will be based on suitability of the subject, quality of the photography, and adherence to the purpose of the contest.
Winners will be contacted via Facebook Messenger in September and announced on social media and on our website ledyardbank.com. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter or win. A payment or purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
The photography competition is open to all photographers, amateur or professional. Employees of Ledyard National Bank and their family members are excluded from this competition.
Please observe the following specifications:
- Please submit your entry photos sized at 2MB or less. Should you be selected as a winner, we will request original files at no smaller than 3,300 pixels wide, and no larger than 20 MB.
- Photographers will be credited on the calendar.
- Ledyard reserves the right to crop or color correct the winning photo featured in the calendar and potentially used for marketing purposes. Please do not submit a photo that contains a watermark on the image.
- All submissions must be in color format. Black and white photographs will not be accepted for inclusion in a calendar or other use.
- Digital photography must be at a minimum resolution of 300 DPI at 10”w x 8”h.
- Photographs with slightly lower resolutions will be reviewed, but may be rejected. Full color images require higher resolutions to produce acceptable results.
- Digital images must be saved in TIFF, EPS or JPG format and in horizontal orientation.
If for any reason the contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including any causes beyond the control of the administers of the contest, Ledyard National Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, suspend, or terminate the contest without notice to the entrants and retain all photo entries.
Assignment of Publication Rights. We cannot, by law, publish any photographs in our calendar, on our website or in other publications without the explicit permission of the photographer. If your photo is chosen, you will be be asked to fill out the Photo Release permission form prior to your status as a winner being finalized. If you do not submit the permission form, you will be excluded from the contest, and another winner will be chosen. These rights are non transferable and apply only to those photos selected as winners of the contest. All other rights remain with the photographer. Photo release permission form can be found here.
Parental Release Form. If any of your submitted photographs features the face of a child under the age of 18, the child’s parent or legal guardian must print and sign this document giving us permission to publish a photo of their child in our calendar, website or any other publication. In order to protect the privacy and safety of children, we cannot consider any photos with children in them without receiving parental consent.
Questions: If you have any questions, please contact Julia Gignoux, Marketing Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Special thanks to our official Judging Partners at AVA Gallery and Art Center