Ledyard's Leading Women initiative is a product of the bank's commitment to helping its clients as well as its broader community thrive and prosper. Leading Women provides a unique forum for women in business to experience the Ledyard ideal of "Plan well. Live well.
" through speaker and/or panelist presentations that focus on topics most pertinent to businesswomen.
- Receive advice and ideas that will help them feel more educated and empowered in the work environment
- Gain the expertise necessary to plan and grow a business
- Develop the knowledge and tools required to survive in challenging and ever-changing economic times
- Establish and continue to develop a strong network of businesswomen in our communities
- Help establish a bank of topics and speakers for future events
About Leading Women
Leading Women Overview from Kathy Underwood, Ledyard Bank’s Retired President & CEO.