Business Credit Card
When you use your Ledyard National Bank Business Visa® card, you have a fast, easy, convenient and safe way to pay for all your purchases and keep track of expenses. This financial and cash management tool provides detailed monthly, quarterly or annual report options that provide consolidated spending information.
Your Business Visa® is accepted worldwide at millions of merchant locations. In addition to worldwide acceptance, you also have these benefits:
- Automatic and online payment options
- Individualized cards and spending limits
- Rewards Option - You can choose to earn rewards on your Business account with the ScoreCard for business program. These points can be redeemed for free airline travel, hotel discounts, cruises, dining, shopping and much more.
Apply for a credit card online here or visit any of our seven banking offices and we'll help you through the application process.
See the card application's Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. Cards are issued by TCM Bank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
Purchasing Credit Card
This card is ideal for mid-size to large corporations looking to simplify the payables process and to have more control over spending through advanced reporting features and purchasing restrictions. Come in for more information and to complete an application.
Other Business Products & Services
- Certificates of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEPs)
- Night Deposit
- Wire Transfers
- Direct Deposit
- Business Debit Card
- Foreign Exchange
- Mobile Banking
- Referral Services
- Health Savings Accounts - Employers (HSA Bank)
Investment, Tax and Wealth Management Services*
Looking for solutions to help you meet the long-term financial goals for you or your business? Ledyard can help with financial planning for retirement, investment management, estate planning and more. Ledyard Financial Advisors offers a full range of financial guidance and investment services right where you do your banking.
* Personal and business banking relationships within the retail bank are subject to FDIC insurance coverage limits. Investment, tax and wealth management services offered by Ledyard Financial Advisors are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by the Bank or any affiliate, and are subject to investment risk including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
International Incoming Wire Instructions
The following information should be used for funds wired to Ledyard clients in U.S. Dollars or other foreign currency.
U.S. Bank Name: Ledyard National Bank
U.S. Bank Address: 38 South Main Street, Hanover, NH 03755
U.S. Bank Swift/BIC: LENIUS32
Beneficiary Bank Account: Client’s account number
Beneficiary: Client’s name, address and account number
Ledyard National Bank charges a $10.00 incoming wire fee. Intermediary banks may charge processing fees as well.
Travel & Foreign Currency
Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign exchange specialist, with over 700 branded retail stores, principally in airports and tourist locations. The business sells banknotes and other foreign exchange and travel related products and services to individuals traveling for business and leisure purposes. Click here to check exchange rates or purchase currency.